Vectrona is growing.
We are actively looking for systems evangelists to join our team.
We need systems analysts and engineers with experience in a broad range of system contexts to help us achieve our vision. Please contact us to learn more about current and future projects, or submit your resume using the link below.
Vectrona is always looking for the following highly sought after Systems Experts:
- Management and/or Operations Research Analysts with four-years experience and an undergraduate college degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Senior Management and/or Operations Research Analysts with eight-years experience and an advanced college degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Systems Engineers with Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics
- Systems thinkers who possess:
- The ability to define complex problems, collect and analyze data, validate conclusions, and make recommendations to resolve system problems.
- The ability challenge conventional thinking and effectively communicate new ideas.
- The ability to work independently, as well as collaborate in a dynamic team environment.
Vectrona is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
E-Verify – Vectrona participates in the electronic employment verification program. Access the E-Verify participation poster in English and Spanish here. Read the Righto to Work poster in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law | EEO is the Law Supplement | Pay Transparency