Status: Part-time, Non-Exempt
Location: Virginia Beach, VA (Hybrid schedule available)
Start Date: Immediate
Vectrona is growing! We empower our customers with training, process and technology solutions that simplify the complex giving people the confidence to succeed – and we need a passionate recruiting professional to help us build a world class team. As our recruiter, you will serve as our ambassador to professional networks and will play a critical role in building and maintaining our culture of comradery and people-centered innovation. You will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent and build a strong team designed for long-term growth and success. This position starts as part-time with a potential to transition full-time (anticipated within 3-6 months).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Responsible for job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and select qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; overseas preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or People Operations during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Closely collaborate with the People Operations.
- Reports to the CEO/President
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics to create win-win employment opportunities.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3-5 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
VECTRONA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
All Vectrona employment is contingent upon the individual providing legal proof of identity and authorization to work in the United States and satisfactory background check results.
Employment with Vectrona is “at will” in accordance with Federal/State laws.
Vectrona provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applications for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Vectrona complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org